Unable to start-up Win 10

Sep 26, 2018
Something happened to my home built Windows 10 AMD PC (16 MG RAM) that had worked fine for quite some time. We use Chrome for our browser. One day, upon booting, Windows would not load. Instead just the blue Windows recovery screen would appear. One thing that, to me, might be a concern is one of the kids is playing ROBLOX on the PC much of the time. I think that this has been a problem for the unit in the past. I tried use the recovery page to troubleshoot to no avail. Now the recovery page is not functional.

I have tried numerous things:
1. I cannot get a recovery USB (downloaded from Microsoft) to load. I also loaded Rufus on this USB. All that I get is the command line "shell>_:
2. I tried putting in a new SSD, all I get is a inoperable blue "recovery screen". It indicates error code 0xc00000f.
3. I tried the new SSD with UEFI USB with Win 10 ISO and I get "EFI shell version 2.1 0", then it lists the device mapping table fs0, blk 0......blk 6", last line "shell>_". I can enter commands at this point.
4. Also I just started it up with just the new SSD and it came up with the blue "recovery" page even though there is no OS on the drive.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!