Unable to use RGB on this motherboard (ASUS ROG Strix z370-g)

May 30, 2018
I've looked and looked for solutions to this but here I am asking you guys for any viable options for RGB. As far as I can tell (and researched) there are no RGB headers on this board and I wasn't aware during purchase, since then I have bought multiple Aura Sync compatible gear (fans, aio cooler etc) but I can't find a solid solution to using them other than a RGB controller which makes Aura Sync practically useless. Is there anything I can buy on the market that'll connect with my mobo to make Aura Sync work? Any help appreciated.

Solution
ASUS Aura RGB products that can also synchronize lighting with other Aura Sync products, including motherboards, graphics cards, monitors and peripherals.

Many ASUS and ASUS ROG motherboards now have built-in RGB headers. I guess you didn't notice it states "many" and not "all".

ASUS Aura RGB products that can also synchronize lighting with other Aura Sync products, including motherboards, graphics cards, monitors and peripherals.

Many ASUS and ASUS ROG motherboards now have built-in RGB headers. I guess you didn't notice it states "many" and not "all".

Solution

Latest posts