Question Unbearable freezing every couple of seconds.

SenSe1

Reputable
May 10, 2019
When I bought my Gaming PC, I had some freezes at the start while gaming, it didn't really bother me because it happened really rarely, but now, it's like I have 30 FPS because of the freezes... I've updated drivers, Bios, and performed a full windows reset, I have no clue of what to do.

SPECS :

CPU - I5 8500 3.0 Ghz

GPU - AMD Radeon RX 590+ Nitro Edition

8 GB of ram 2400 Mhz

Motherboard - Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X

PSU - Corsair VS 650W

Thanks in advance.

j121

Reputable
Nov 9, 2017
got any other parts to test with? if you test with another graphics card and it give better performance you know the graphics card probably is the problem. any other psu and ram to test with then you could start ruling things out.
also check the hdd usage while gaming, ctrl alt del open resource manager and check disk usage.

SenSe1

Reputable
May 10, 2019
got any other parts to test with? if you test with another graphics card and it give better performance you know the graphics card probably is the problem. any other psu and ram to test with then you could start ruling things out.
also check the hdd usage while gaming, ctrl alt del open resource manager and check disk usage.
Sadly, I don't have any other parts to test with...Any other solution?

SenSe1

Reputable
May 10, 2019
I think that there's an issue with my windows settings because I get stuttering in games for no reason, even with different video cards and in lower end games.
In addition to that, whenever I ScreenShare my screen on Discord I get my whole display super laggy like 30 FPS even when I'm not in a game and my cursor starts blinking.
When I got my computer everything was fine but then the stuttering started, I even get freezing every couple of seconds, I've tried changing the ram stick location, updating bios/drivers, temperatures are fine, I really don't know what to do anymore...

Specs:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8500 3.90 GHz

GPU: SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 590 8GB Special Edition GDDR5

RAM: HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 2400MHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X

PSU: Corsair CX650 80+ Bronze 650W

SSD: SanDisk SSD PLUS 480GB SATA III

HDD: 2TB Seagate