Under The Kimono: Inside Intel's Hidden R&D

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Toms....I'm soo tired of having to reload your page everytime i want to look at a new pic... talk about milking users for the sponsors. Don't worry though, after 8 years I'm done and won't be back.

Montana Products

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2009
Wow! The CPU test was very impressive. I was just wondering how Intel was able to apply 100 AMPS to the CPU with those thin wires. The last time I hooked up anything with 100 AMPS it required 00 wire the diameter of a dime. 100 AMPS will melt the handlebars on your Harley. Intel is truly amazing.

murdoc

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2008
I find it quite interesting how Toms hardware likes to use remarks about Asians in its articles. A perfect example of this is this one. What's the point of saying "Under the kimono??" I quite frankly am not amused by this and think that this need to change. Can the author of this article please explain why you didn't put "under a skirt?" and instead chose "under a kimono?" Is there a hidden connotation to this? You are talking about an American company which has nothing to do with anything related to Asia. In fact, I don't think that Intel even manufactures its motherboards in Japan.

G

Great article. I have the smackover board and it is excellent. I would buy intel again for sure.

The only bad thing is all these idiots posting all this crap, ruining any possible discussion about the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.