Question Underperforming CPU

Sep 28, 2021
Hey guys,

So my PC is an i3 6100 paired with an amd radeon rx 570 4gb , 1tb hdd and 480gb sata ssd. Everything was going fine till last month. And now I'm having severe stuttering and fps drops. I used to play battlefield 1 in medium setting getting above 60 fps and now i can't even reach 45fps and whenever i move my mouse there is a lot for stuttering. Even in valorant I'm getting severe stuttering and input lag in valorant also i used to get above 100 now it's stuttering as well. I tried formatting my pc installed a fresh copy of windows 10 and did all the basic trouble shooting I've been trying to figure this out since last month nothing is working. I've also tried using old and new amd radeon drivers and still no use. I've checked the cpu and gpu temps and they are normal also. Cpu is hitting 100 quickly in games which is causing bottleneck and gpu keeps on jumping from 0-100. What should i do?

Sep 28, 2021
How much ram do you have, and how many sticks?
If thermals are fine, and you are playing the same way you used to, more than likely it is a problem with a random windows feature. A couple of fixes can be found in https://windowsreport.com/low-fps-pc-fix/ . There are a lot more besides what is in that article. I would in that area.
I have 8gb ram(4+4) 2133mhz. I have already tried these 😢.It was performing way better than this , Today I again reset Windows but still no use, And my gpu is not consuming above 60 watts while gaming and my fps in battlefield 1 is in between 20 - 40 fps, temps seems to be normal. But when I use benchmarking tools(FurMark) it goes to about 100 watts and my gpu usage is also hitting 100. Nothing else is running in the background other than what is needed.😢

bencomputerhelp

Prominent
Sep 15, 2020
I have 8gb ram(4+4) 2133mhz. I have already tried these 😢.It was performing way better than this , Today I again reset Windows but still no use, And my gpu is not consuming above 60 watts while gaming and my fps in battlefield 1 is in between 20 - 40 fps, temps seems to be normal. But when I use benchmarking tools(FurMark) it goes to about 100 watts and my gpu usage is also hitting 100. Nothing else is running in the background other than what is needed.😢
resetting windows multiple times will not give you a different result here.