[SOLVED] Underperforming System?

Jun 2, 2021
Hello, guys! I believe i have a problem. I bought a second hand PNY RTX 2070 Super about 3 weeks ago. I got the card, installed it in my pc and it worked great. I upgraded from a Sapphire RX 5600XT, and was really feeling the extra power. It all worked perfectly until a few days ago.
A friend of mine asked me to test and buy a GPU for him, so I found a second hand GTX 950 that had a good price. I took the GTX 950 and wanted to test it in my PC before actually buying it. I replaced my RTX 2070 Super with the GTX 950, and the GTX 950 did fine. I bought it and then swaped back the cards, only this time I ran into a problem: the PC wouldn't turn on. The RGB and fans all worked fine, but the monitor, keyboard and mouse didn't get any signal. Even after several restarts, it still wouldn't boot at all. I'm not really that versed in PC building, so I didn't really know how to troubleshoot it. I decided to completely disassemble the PC and put it back together, thinking that maybe there is some kind of cable that doesn't connect or something.
Anyways, after I ripped it apart and put it back together it booted as usual. I sighed in relief and did my thing. In the next few days i was kind of busy, so i didn't really have time to use the PC. After 2 days i tried to power the PC on, and the same thing happened, again. RGB and fans on, but no signal to monitor, mouse and keyboard.
At this point i started getting worried, and started googling. On a forum i read that it might have something to do with the rams, so i disconnected one stick of ram and, to my surprise, it worked again. The monitor displayed a message about how my ram configuration has changed, and then it worked as usual. I was able to shut it down, put back the second stick of ram and turn it on again without any problems. But the problem would reoccur if I didn't turn on the PC for a while.
After a few days, the blue screen that tells you that windows was not able to start normally appeared. At this point i thought maybe it was some kind of software error that i was not aware of, so i decided to completely delete all of my files and programs and start clean, basically resetting windows 10.
The problem seemed to be solved, only now i discovered that the monitor has trouble getting signal from the display port 1. It would sometimes go into standby mode because it wasn't getting signal from the GPU, other times, the monitor's LED would turn on, as if it was getting signal and then turn back off, and it would keep in this cycle. So i switched the display port cable to another port on the card and now it works all the time, except i feel like the GPU is underperforming.
I get 100-200 fps in CS GO, everything on low and 1440x1080 streched resolution, and I feel like the system is generally unstable. Can you guys please help me? I'm kind of desperate, I invested a lot of money into this system and now i'm worried the GPU or something might be broken. I can offer you any benchmark you may request.
PC Specs:

• Ryzen 5 3600
  • MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX- DDR4 Mobo
  • PNY RTX 2070 Super 8GB
  • Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 16GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Dual Channel Kit
  • SSD HP EX900 250GB PCI Express 3.0 x4 M.2 2280
  • Seagate BarraCuda 1TB SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB ST1000DM010
  • Lenovo Gaming Legion Y25f-10 24.5 inch 1ms FreeSync 144Hz monitor

Solution
750W Njoy PSU.

There's your problem. If you're running a 2070 you need a solid stream of power from a reputable PSU - Seasonic, Corsair, Super Flower, etc. Running a no name PSU, you might get lucky if it boots but don't be surprised if it doesn't run anything past being on idle mode.