[SOLVED] "Undoing Changes" screen while installing Windiws 10

Feb 4, 2021
Hi
I have an Intel core in 3317U@1.70 Ghz processor, and 6gb RAM.. since my system was running slow, I decided to reinstall windows.. I got till the point where it showed "Installing Windows, 38%, then it started showing this.. any idea what to do?
NOTE- this is NOT while installing updates.. this is while reinstalling windows 10 after resetting it.

Solution
There would be no possibility of seeing that screen if you were following the recommended procedure for doing a "clean install". What you are doing is more like an upgrade or sidegrade type of Windows installation that leaves what is already there in place.

THIS, is what you want to do.

Step by step.

BUT, you want to be sure you have already backed up ALL important files, folders and documents, before you start that process. You WILL need to reinstall all your applications and reconfigure any custom settings in Windows or your applications and programs afterwards, but it is the only correct way to go about doing a clean install.
There would be no possibility of seeing that screen if you were following the recommended procedure for doing a "clean install". What you are doing is more like an upgrade or sidegrade type of Windows installation that leaves what is already there in place.

Step by step.

BUT, you want to be sure you have already backed up ALL important files, folders and documents, before you start that process. You WILL need to reinstall all your applications and reconfigure any custom settings in Windows or your applications and programs afterwards, but it is the only correct way to go about doing a clean install.

Solution
Feb 4, 2021

Step by step.

Never mind, it works now.. thank you so much for the tutorial though, it helps people who are new to this like me :)