Question Unit not showing display and cpu debug led on motherboard is lit.

Maverick1234

Prominent
Feb 20, 2021
So my friend dm'ed me yesterday he said he's having problems with his unit. His computer switches on but it's not giving any video signal and then the cpu debug led is on which I think there's a problem with the cpu I personally don't know how to fix nor trouble shoot it. He said his unit was working fine before he shut it down then plugged a chassis fan into his motherboard system fan port and then it started to act up and the cpu debug led lit on, then he removed the chassis fan and tried to switch it on again and then it worked. While he was playing after he rissolved the problem, the pc suddenly froze so he manually restarted it and then after restarting the bsod appeared. It didn't restart itself so he had to manually restart it again which and again the cpu debug led is on again and the unit is not giving any video signal.

Here's his system spec:
R3 3200G on a stock fan
Msi A320m pro-e
X2 8gb ram HyperX fury
Gigabyte gtx 1050 ti oc
240 ssd kingston (windows installed here)
1Tb hhd
Generic 750 peak psu

Thanks.

Maverick1234

Prominent
Feb 20, 2021
So my friend dm'ed me yesterday he said he's having problems with his unit. His computer switches on but it's not giving any video signal and then the cpu debug led is on which I think there's a problem with the cpu I personally don't know how to fix nor trouble shoot it. He said his unit was working fine before he shut it down then plugged a chassis fan into his motherboard system fan port and then it started to act up and the cpu debug led lit on, then he removed the chassis fan and tried to switch it on again and then it worked. While he was playing after he rissolved the problem, the pc suddenly froze so he manually restarted it and then after restarting the bsod appeared. It didn't restart itself so he had to manually restart it again which and again the cpu debug led is on again and the unit is not giving any video signal.

Here's his system spec:
R3 3200G on a stock fan
Msi A320m pro-e
X2 8gb ram HyperX fury
Gigabyte gtx 1050 ti oc
240 ssd kingston (windows installed here)
1Tb hhd
Generic 750 peak psu

Thanks.
He said he it also happened to him before already last month but instead of the bsod appearing the cpu debug led just lit on itself when he just lightly tap the unit. It fixed itselitself eventually and now it's doing it again, but this time with the bsod appeared.

Mar 4, 2021
You have to tell what the number/code was lit, saying the cpu debug led is lit sadly wont help anyone. Just ask your friend if there is a number on it, if there is just post it here. I probably wont be able to help but you can look up the code and the name of the motherboard and it will tell you what is wrong.