Unknown device connecting to my wifi!

Aug 9, 2018
there were some unknown devices on my wifi network! So I restricted them by denying any connections coming from their mac addresses! one device was having mac address C8:F2:30:E3:25:AA
I restricted this device with the help of "Access control"! After some days another device were connected to my network with almost same mac address (C8:F2:30:E3:25:BB).
You can see previous mac address that I blocked (C8:F2:30:E3:25:AA) and this new address(C8:F2:30:E3:25:BB) was so similar!

All i want to know, What the hell is happening?
is someone using TMAC?
And how to restrict these things?

Solution
Private Wi-Fi should be WPA/WPA2 protected, basically needs a password to access/connect. Most routers come default with 2 accesses, admin and guest. You need to set up the accounts you use, so any of your phones, smart TV, etc etc that you know belong to you, then turn guest account off. Change the admin login and password to something else not used by anything else. Or make it so obscure and wierd (write it down someplace safe!) that no hacker in their right mind could ever guess or have a computer guess the login. That'll prevent tampering with settings, locked accounts prevent unauthorized access.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Private Wi-Fi should be WPA/WPA2 protected, basically needs a password to access/connect. Most routers come default with 2 accesses, admin and guest. You need to set up the accounts you use, so any of your phones, smart TV, etc etc that you know belong to you, then turn guest account off. Change the admin login and password to something else not used by anything else. Or make it so obscure and wierd (write it down someplace safe!) that no hacker in their right mind could ever guess or have a computer guess the login. That'll prevent tampering with settings, locked accounts prevent unauthorized access.

Solution