Unplugged and Plugged in the Molex while PC was running. connector and Now RGB fans not working.

Aug 4, 2018
As you can read in the title, I disconnected the Molex Connector for the RGB lights while the PC was running. I am guilty of doing this before but this time I plugged it back in. Basically, what happened was that my LED strip stopped working, so I bought new ones to replace them. Now I wanted to make sure they worked. They were powered by a molex connector so I disconnected the old LED strips (while the pc was running, to see if the new ones would power on) and plugged in the new ones. Right away they turned on, they were working. So, after that went well I decided to put the old LED strips and see if they would power on. I thought this because maybe it was loose or soemthing. The reason I thought this was because they were working then all of sudden they just completely turned off. After connecting the old LED strips I went to go check if they worked. But to further inspection, the situation got worst! My fan LEDS froze on 4 random colorz (brown, reddish, blue, and yellow). It stopped changing colors. I immediately turned it off then back on and nothing changed. I tried everything from disconnecting the 4 pin connector (to sync the fan and LED strips), redoing the proccess, and even trying to change the colors via the controller. Still nothing worked. Any similar experiences? Any suggestions on how to fix would be highly appreciated. Otherwise, Im just going to buy some new fans.

Aug 4, 2018
Noted. Just letting you know, I knew that it was wrong too. At the heat of the moment, I did not think of turning it off. And I knew I messed up the fans. I plan on buying new ones. I just wanted to know if anyone else had did this. Or maybe, just maybe, the fan is out of sync. Highly doubt it, but that would really be the best case, for me at least.