unwanted folder "shortcuts" (from drive 2) on main drive (1) in library>music

Endstille

Reputable
Jul 29, 2016
So in my folder (Libraries\Music (the standard music library folder in windows)) i have "shortcuts" from D:\Unsorted_Albums.

They're not really shortcuts because the shortcut arrow bottom left (which is typical for a shortcut) isn't showing.

I would like windows to only show my music that is stored on C:\ in the music folder (the standard music library folder in windows) so i don't see music stored in D:\ in the (C:\Users\Anonymous\Music) folder

Note: Drive C:\ and D:\ together are 1 physical hard drive, split up into 2 virtual hard drives.

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Accually, this thread is solved. I just discovered that if you go to "start/computer/desktop/libraries/music" OR "start/music" that it syncronises with other drivers.

If you accualy go to "C:\Users\[yourPCname]\Music" or "start/[yourPCname]/music" it doesn't do that!

So basically if this disturbs you, don't use the "libraries" option.

Endstille

Reputable
Jul 29, 2016
Accually, this thread is solved. I just discovered that if you go to "start/computer/desktop/libraries/music" OR "start/music" that it syncronises with other drivers.

If you accualy go to "C:\Users\[yourPCname]\Music" or "start/[yourPCname]/music" it doesn't do that!

So basically if this disturbs you, don't use the "libraries" option.

Solution