Update for PC

behave123

Commendable
May 23, 2016
First of all hi to all, and in advance thanks for reading this or trying to help :).

I just wanted a bit of help with updating my PC Specs, so basically this is my current PC:

- Graphic : AMD Radeon HD 5800
- Processor : Intel (R) i 5-6400 3.2 GHz
- 12 gb of ram memory
- 750 w chief tech.
- 120 gb of SSD, and 1 t of normal memory.

And i'd like to add something more. i want my PC as strong as it can be so that i can stream on 60fps, with out having FPS drops in my game( while i stream of course )

Solution

It wouldn't be ideal for the highest end GPUs, esp at extremely high res, but with anything up to those GPUs I mentioned, esp at 1080p, it's fine, particularly since it's running at 3.2Ghz.

That said, did you OC the CPU yourself? And what CPU cooler are you using? Also, have you stress tested it well?

I ask because the HD 5800 can only handle so much. You may find out when you get a much more powerful GPU, if your OC is really stable or not.

It wouldn't be ideal for the highest end GPUs, esp at extremely high res, but with anything up to those GPUs I mentioned, esp at 1080p, it's fine, particularly since it's running at 3.2Ghz.

That said, did you OC the CPU yourself? And what CPU cooler are you using? Also, have you stress tested it well?

I ask because the HD 5800 can only handle so much. You may find out when you get a much more powerful GPU, if your OC is really stable or not.

Solution