[UPDATE TO EARLIER POST] Just got back the "damaged" CPU from Newegg, and this is what I saw

Ant_Teh_Nee

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016
I just got a CPU back, and there was CPU damage on the sides that had not been there previously. I am going to have to call Newegg about this and show them the pictures. This whole thing is complete crap. They damage the CPU and blame me? Very funny. Here is an after pic of the CPU when I got it back: http://imgur.com/GSterVy,ae9Fij4,gYOqDE6

Solution

Ok yeah, UPS has some shady shipping damage coverages. Just get a support ticket for NewEgg and just keep bothering them with it lol

Ant_Teh_Nee

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016

The shipping company was UPS... I doubt they will cover anything like this.

Also, I think the damage happened AFTER it was received, likely when they were sending it from the warehouse to an inspecting station. They may have damaged it while putting it in the box to ship to them (They likely shoved it in the slot it was packaged in).

advancedmixedgaming

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2015

Ok yeah, UPS has some shady shipping damage coverages. Just get a support ticket for NewEgg and just keep bothering them with it lol

Solution

Ant_Teh_Nee

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016

Okay, thanks. I WILL TORTURE THEM UNTIL THEY COLLAPSE LIKE THE TWIN TOWERS ON 9/11!!! xD But seriously, thanks. I will do what I can and give you an update ASAP.

advancedmixedgaming

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2015

I think we just became friends. Haha, alright, tell me how it goes