[SOLVED] Updating a Asus-Z390 E-gaming Mobo drivers

Dec 5, 2018
So I've searched online and the video i was watching he was able to update his Mobo by finding the model in device manager or computer management I know i need an update because looking at the asus website for my motherboard its been 2 months.

The only reason I dont do it from the website is Im not sure if i have to uninstall the old driver and install the new one and i have no idea where I would even find it.
Please help if you can thank you :)

Last edited:
Solution
If it were me....and the MB drivers are only two months old.....I wouldn't upgrade them. ESPECIALLY if you aren't having any problems.

I think there's a possibility you may even create problems by upgrading them.

I've caused problems upgrading drivers....so I only do it when I think it's necessary except for the NVidia driver which I like to keep current.
If it were me....and the MB drivers are only two months old.....I wouldn't upgrade them. ESPECIALLY if you aren't having any problems.

I think there's a possibility you may even create problems by upgrading them.

I've caused problems upgrading drivers....so I only do it when I think it's necessary except for the NVidia driver which I like to keep current.

Solution
Mar 31, 2019
Usually mobo drivers are updated in case of any trouble shooting or problem with mobo other than that if you want to update go ahead with researching about the stable version of the firmware and its not really hard to do so and its your choice