Solution
would you mind suggesting me suitable power supply for that machine as I have been told it uses hp custom pins connectors ?

How do you know that this mentioned power supply only provides 18A..I was not able to do that

If you look at the images on the link you gave the second pic shows the power chart on the side of the psu. The 12v rails all list 18a max.

Looking at the images, the connector for the motherboard looks standard, which is why I suggest you should be able to swap out the supply for something stronger. Without seeing the supply / connector up close I can't say for certain though, although I have seen some non standard supplies and usually the connectors for the main board are significantly different so I...
I have to know . Can I upgrade my GPU to 1060 6GB for Z210? I have hp z210 with following specs:

Xeon e3-1290
4x2 gb Ram Stics
Gpu quadro fx580 (for displaying purpose)
PSU 400watt (https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Delta-...01-749710-001-400W-Power-Supply-/263637927333 )

As GTX 1060 needs 400 watts psu and 27 amps can my psu provides such power to gpu
(https://www.nvidia.com/en-in/geforce/products/10series/geforce-gtx-1060/ )

Looking up that PSU online- it can only output 18A on the 12V rail so no, it won't support a 1060

Edit: However it also looks like it is a standard ATX supply - that means you can change it out for a better unit and keep the rest of the system unchanged (a lot of branded machines use custom connectors and such however you are in luck with this machine you should be able to use any off the shelf supply you want). My suggestion is to invest in a better PSU.

If your budget is really tight and you cannot afford to go for the new PSU then your next best option is to look at a gpu that uses less power- the GTX 1650 is pretty low power and I think that PSU can handle it (it does have 1 x 6pin gpu power connector). The 1050ti from last gen also runs similar power but is a bit slower than the 1650.

Reactions: Hamza Ahmed Jamil

Hamza Ahmed Jamil

Commendable
Feb 16, 2019
Looking up that PSU online- it can only output 18A on the 12V rail so no, it won't support a 1060

Edit: However it also looks like it is a standard ATX supply - that means you can change it out for a better unit and keep the rest of the system unchanged (a lot of branded machines use custom connectors and such however you are in luck with this machine you should be able to use any off the shelf supply you want). My suggestion is to invest in a better PSU.

If your budget is really tight and you cannot afford to go for the new PSU then your next best option is to look at a gpu that uses less power- the GTX 1650 is pretty low power and I think that PSU can handle it (it does have 1 x 6pin gpu power connector). The 1050ti from last gen also runs similar power but is a bit slower than the 1650.
would you mind suggesting me suitable power supply for that machine as I have been told it uses hp custom pins connectors ?

How do you know that this mentioned power supply only provides 18A..I was not able to do that

If you look at the images on the link you gave the second pic shows the power chart on the side of the psu. The 12v rails all list 18a max.

Looking at the images, the connector for the motherboard looks standard, which is why I suggest you should be able to swap out the supply for something stronger. Without seeing the supply / connector up close I can't say for certain though, although I have seen some non standard supplies and usually the connectors for the main board are significantly different so I think it probably is standard.

In terms of suggestion, it depends on your budget, at the cheaper end the corsair CX series supplies are pretty good for the money and something like a CX 500 would handle most cards (up to an rtx 2070 / rx 5700 series card).

Solution
Delta 400w PSU
Based on this image, it's a proprietary power supply for a proprietary motherboard. Main power only has 18 pins. If this is accurate, then you won't be able to just swap it out with a standard power supply.

-Wolf sends

Ah yes on closer inspection you are correct.... In that case you'll need an adapter:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303284414366

Would need to check with the seller if this works on the z210 as it isn't listed.