Question Upgrade help!

Jun 17, 2024
Hello, guys, I have a question. I have a power supply that has 550 watts and it's from Lux Aerocool. And I got many feedbacks about it, and People said that. The power supply is very cheap, and It doesn't deliver the right. Amount of wattage to the components. So I I experienced a lot of Drops of FPS and low GPU usage
In the other hand I got suggestions that says, upgrade your CPU to 5700x, because my current 5500 is bottleneckingy rx 6650xt

I have check temps and its all fine but i dont know where is the problem the motherboard is updated the latest drivers installed with fresh windos I tried to overclock no much difference,
So im in the middle of the road between upgrading my cpu or gpu because im on tight budget.

Thank you guys

Jun 17, 2024
What game? What screen resolution? What kind of system RAM?
1080p 165hz the games i suffer from it is battlefield 1, squad below 60 fps, rust no matter what settings its dumbshit like squad no smooth fps nothing
Ram its 8*2 gb 3200 mhz XMP enabled Xpg gammix

1080p 165hz the games i suffer from it is battlefield 1, squad below 60 fps, rust no matter what settings its dumbshit like squad no smooth fps nothing
Ram its 8*2 gb 3200 mhz XMP enabled Xpg gammix
Watch GPU utilization during gameplay. If it drops when your framerate drops, then your CPU is likely holding you back. 5700X is a good choice. So is the 5700 X3D.

Latest posts