Build Advice Upgrade time!

Ok!
So, after 8 years I am finally gearing up to upgrade from my old Sandy Bridge i7 2600. I have built a few boxes for other people over the years, but not much on the 'high end' of things, so I am looking for thoughts and advice;

What will it do? What features am I interested in?
Light video and audio editing. Specifically using Handbrake, DVD Fab, and my old CS5 version of Premere (because I don't edit enough to justify a subscription).
Some gaming. I mostly play older games and emulators (PS2 games look surprisingly good on a 4k PC!), but looking to purchase some newer games going forward. Not big on FPS games, but strategy and RPG games are my jam, and I look forward to playing more.
WiFi... well, not really WiFi, but the integrated Bluetooth that comes with them. My system will be hard wired, but as I was forced to purchase some decent BT headphones, I would like the ability to use them with my PC.
Lastly, lets be real, I am going to use this mostly for movies and you tube videos... which is why an 8 year old PC has really not felt all that old all this time later.

Budget: $600-900
Parts I already have:
Case, mouse, keyboard, fans, speakers, ODD, etc.
GPU: GTX 1080
OS: Win10 Pro. I still have one more win7 license that I never activated, and MS keeps accepting them as valid keys... so that is the plan! If I need to buy an OS it will not be part of my budget.
Display: Also not part of the budget, but looking for something in the $4-600 range. Current TV is a 40" first gen 4k TV that I picked up as a scratch-and-dent for under $300. Edge lit, 4:2:0 panel... other than being large and 4k it is rather terrible lol. Anywho, the current TV is going to go to the Kid's play room on their switch, and I am looking for something in the 40-45" range that has FALD, HDR, and Quantum Dot tech. Specifically there are some Vizio M and P series TVs that I find on sale/clearance, as well as some Samsung TVs that look like they may work. Only issue is that they are all 48"+ which will technically work... but 40" is already pretty large for my setup, so I was hoping to stay on the 'smallish' side of TVs. Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated.

Parts needed:
CPU: looking at Ryzen 5 or 7 3k series
I imagine the R5 will do the trick, but if it is going to be another 8-10 years before my next build, then I may spring for the bigger chip. I will likely OC a little to not leave performance on the table, but I am not looking for any extreme performance, just a little bump above stock.
Cooler: H212 Evo, plus 2 aftermarket fans as the stock Evo fans will be too loud
I actually already have been running one of these for years with 2 quiet fans, and it has been great. If I didn't have plans for my current system, then I would just look for a modern adapter plate. But the Sandy Bridge will soon be the new home server, so I need a new cooler.
MoBo: ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus WiFi
I have some real concerns here. We stopped using Northbridge fans more than 10 years ago because they were loud and failed often, and I really hate that this is coming back. Any idea when B-series boards will be coming that may not have this? I am just running GPU, m.2 SSD, and potentially a 10Gig Ethernet adapter down the road. I don't need all the extra PCIe lanes built into the X570 chipset and a B-series chip-set would likely fill my needs just fine if they ever come out with one that has PCIe4 built in.
Also, I have avoided Gigabyte as back when I use to build more regularly they were terrible. Have they gotten better? Am I missing anything by only looking at MSI and ASUS?
Ram: 32GB 2x16GB at 3600
So, I know I don't need 32GB right now. a 2x8GB set would likely be fine, and if I need to trim the budget, then this would be it. But ram prices are sooooo cheap right now; seems like a mistake to buy 16 GB now only to buy a 32GB kit down the road when prices may climb back up again.
SSD: Auros or Sabrent PCIe v4 m.2 drive
I would much prefer a name brand Samsung SSD... but man those new Gen 4 m.2 drives look amazing! If going with a true 'next gen' system, I feel it would be a mistake to leave that out.

Other notes:
If there are lights on the product, they will be turned off. I want something fast and silent. Thankfully using a TV as a monitor makes it easy to hide even a fairly large tower, so size is not a concern, but I just don't want to see or hear the system at all. Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated.

Ok!
So, after 8 years I am finally gearing up to upgrade from my old Sandy Bridge i7 2600. I have built a few boxes for other people over the years, but not much on the 'high end' of things, so I am looking for thoughts and advice;

What will it do? What features am I interested in?
Light video and audio editing. Specifically using Handbrake, DVD Fab, and my old CS5 version of Premere (because I don't edit enough to justify a subscription).
Some gaming. I mostly play older games and emulators (PS2 games look surprisingly good on a 4k PC!), but looking to purchase some newer games going forward. Not big on FPS games, but strategy and RPG games are my jam, and I look forward to playing more.
WiFi... well, not really WiFi, but the integrated Bluetooth that comes with them. My system will be hard wired, but as I was forced to purchase some decent BT headphones, I would like the ability to use them with my PC.
Lastly, lets be real, I am going to use this mostly for movies and you tube videos... which is why an 8 year old PC has really not felt all that old all this time later.

Budget: $600-900
Parts I already have:
Case, mouse, keyboard, fans, speakers, ODD, etc.
GPU: GTX 1080
OS: Win10 Pro. I still have one more win7 license that I never activated, and MS keeps accepting them as valid keys... so that is the plan! If I need to buy an OS it will not be part of my budget.
Display: Also not part of the budget, but looking for something in the $4-600 range. Current TV is a 40" first gen 4k TV that I picked up as a scratch-and-dent for under $300. Edge lit, 4:2:0 panel... other than being large and 4k it is rather terrible lol. Anywho, the current TV is going to go to the Kid's play room on their switch, and I am looking for something in the 40-45" range that has FALD, HDR, and Quantum Dot tech. Specifically there are some Vizio M and P series TVs that I find on sale/clearance, as well as some Samsung TVs that look like they may work. Only issue is that they are all 48"+ which will technically work... but 40" is already pretty large for my setup, so I was hoping to stay on the 'smallish' side of TVs. Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated.

Parts needed:
CPU: looking at Ryzen 5 or 7 3k series
I imagine the R5 will do the trick, but if it is going to be another 8-10 years before my next build, then I may spring for the bigger chip. I will likely OC a little to not leave performance on the table, but I am not looking for any extreme performance, just a little bump above stock.
Cooler: H212 Evo, plus 2 aftermarket fans as the stock Evo fans will be too loud
I actually already have been running one of these for years with 2 quiet fans, and it has been great. If I didn't have plans for my current system, then I would just look for a modern adapter plate. But the Sandy Bridge will soon be the new home server, so I need a new cooler.
MoBo: ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus WiFi
I have some real concerns here. We stopped using Northbridge fans more than 10 years ago because they were loud and failed often, and I really hate that this is coming back. Any idea when B-series boards will be coming that may not have this? I am just running GPU, m.2 SSD, and potentially a 10Gig Ethernet adapter down the road. I don't need all the extra PCIe lanes built into the X570 chipset and a B-series chip-set would likely fill my needs just fine if they ever come out with one that has PCIe4 built in.
Also, I have avoided Gigabyte as back when I use to build more regularly they were terrible. Have they gotten better? Am I missing anything by only looking at MSI and ASUS?
Ram: 32GB 2x16GB at 3600
So, I know I don't need 32GB right now. a 2x8GB set would likely be fine, and if I need to trim the budget, then this would be it. But ram prices are sooooo cheap right now; seems like a mistake to buy 16 GB now only to buy a 32GB kit down the road when prices may climb back up again.
SSD: Auros or Sabrent PCIe v4 m.2 drive
I would much prefer a name brand Samsung SSD... but man those new Gen 4 m.2 drives look amazing! If going with a true 'next gen' system, I feel it would be a mistake to leave that out.

Other notes:
If there are lights on the product, they will be turned off. I want something fast and silent. Thankfully using a TV as a monitor makes it easy to hide even a fairly large tower, so size is not a concern, but I just don't want to see or hear the system at all. Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated.
If you’re buying the 212 and then 2 decent fans why not get a better cooler? For example either the be quiet shadow or dark rocks with both come with 1 good fan. The dark rock keeps my 2600 in the 40’s under load.