[SOLVED] Upgrade ?

Aug 25, 2020
Whats a good upgrade from the rx580

Will be paired with ruzen 5 3600x

For gaming

I dont wana know everyone's favorites with are gunna be costly

I wanna know if you had the rx 580 8gb and u wanted more power what would you buy

Solution
Now is not a good time to upgrade for mid range players. I recommend you hold on to that card at least to around Black Friday time before upgrading. This fall is going to be epic with GPU releases from both Nvidia and AMD and this time around it is actual real upgrades with significant performance boosts for the respective tier cards. The Turing launch was mostly a joke I.M.H.O! And the no RT support AMD 5XXX cards are not compelling options either. I have the RX580 as well and will hold onto it for a bit more. Now is not the best time to upgrade!

Joakim Agren

Reputable
Sep 5, 2019
Now is not a good time to upgrade for mid range players. I recommend you hold on to that card at least to around Black Friday time before upgrading. This fall is going to be epic with GPU releases from both Nvidia and AMD and this time around it is actual real upgrades with significant performance boosts for the respective tier cards. The Turing launch was mostly a joke I.M.H.O! And the no RT support AMD 5XXX cards are not compelling options either. I have the RX580 as well and will hold onto it for a bit more. Now is not the best time to upgrade!

Solution