Question Upgraded CPU, now PC crashes with 2 RAMs installed but works with 1 ?

Mar 16, 2023
I just upgraded my Ryzen 5 2600 to a Ryzen 5 5600x. After I updated the BIOS and installed the new CPU, my PC crashes whenever I put any sort of load on my ram (such as trying to play a game like Valorant). When I remove 1 ram stick, my PC doesn't crash at all.
When my PC does crash, I don't get a BSOD, instead my PC fully shuts off to a black screen instantly.

What I've tried:
  • Reseating the CPU. No bent pins and no thermal paste on the pins.
  • Reseating the CPU cooler.
  • Removing 1 ram stick. I've tried both ram sticks separately and in each slot on the motherboard. Both sticks and slots work as intended.
  • Ran the Windows memory diagnostic tool, no errors found
  • Raising the voltage from 1.20v to 1.35v. PC Doesn't post
  • Installing a new PSU. Old wattage was 500W, new wattage is 600W. Issue still persists
Here are my specs:
Motherboard: A320M-HDV R4.0
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660
Ram: 2 x T-Create 16gb 3200mhz
PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower GX2 600W

EDIT: My motherboard doesn't have XMP/DOCP and it only has 2 RAM slots. It's a Micro ATX Motherboard

Mar 16, 2023
It seems since you do not have xmp/docp you are capped at 2667mhz for ram. 3200mhz is an oc rating. If you check the qvl list there are only two certified 8gb ram max at 2667mhz.ASRock > A320M-HDV R4.0
I have my ram set to a speed of 2337mhz. When crashing, event viewer shows a critical error: Kernel Power 41 with the keywords of (70368744177664),(2). I just reseated my CPU and changed CPU coolers but it's still happening randomly. I turned off automatic restart on crash but I still get no BSOD. This is happening with my 500W PSU and my 600W PSU and like I said in my original post, I don't crash at all with 1 ram stick installed

Mar 16, 2023
The kernel power error has to do with your graphics card. Sorry hit the enter key by mistake, does the computer work ok with the two sticks of ram when just browsing?
For the most part, it has crashed while just browsing. Before I upgraded my CPU, I never got the kernel error and never crashed. My GPU is only about a year old