Question upgraded now only Boots only to bios all Sata are N/A

Dec 3, 2021
hey, so I upgraded my sons computer with a new graphics card, new power supply and new ram and now when booting up it goes to bios and shows sata as N/A I currently have two plugged in (1) is a western digital hard drive with the os installed (windows 10) and the other is an sanddisk ssd with his fortnight on it . I spent hours trying to figure it out and nothing, I then reverted all the old parts and same, boots to bios with sata as n/a and I even pulled a sata cable out of my streaming pc and tried it and nothing so i dont believe its a cable issue, I took out and put every part in multiple times so i don't think that something is loose, if anyone could help me out that would be great
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
Motherboard: B450 M
Ram: Gskill ripjaw 16gb - current 9 upgraded one i took out Gskill triden z royal 32gb
SSD/HDD: sanddisk ssd, western digital HDD
GPU: Rx 580 current ( upgraded one im trying to install 3060
PSU: current Evga 650W - the new on im trying to upgrade with Asus Rock 750W
Chassis: O11 Dynamic XO
Monitor: AOC 165 hertz monitor

hey, so I upgraded my sons computer with a new graphics card, new power supply and new ram and now when booting up it goes to bios and shows sata as N/A I currently have two plugged in (1) is a western digital hard drive with the os installed (windows 10) and the other is an sanddisk ssd with his fortnight on it . I spent hours trying to figure it out and nothing, I then reverted all the old parts and same, boots to bios with sata as n/a and I even pulled a sata cable out of my streaming pc and tried it and nothing so i dont believe its a cable issue, I took out and put every part in multiple times so i don't think that something is loose, if anyone could help me out that would be great
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
Motherboard: B450 M
Ram: Gskill ripjaw 16gb - current 9 upgraded one i took out Gskill triden z royal 32gb
SSD/HDD: sanddisk ssd, western digital HDD
GPU: Rx 580 current ( upgraded one im trying to install 3060
PSU: current Evga 650W - the new on im trying to upgrade with Asus Rock 750W
Chassis: O11 Dynamic XO
Monitor: AOC 165 hertz monitor
Make sure all cables are fully plugged in and when you say you have 2 satas plugged into 1 are you eating you have a adapter to plug 2satas into 1 sata port if so that is most likely the issue have a boot and storage sata plugged into one port will cause lack of talking through the system. To find the right drives try plugging each drive into separate ports and having the os on the ssd and games on the hdd would also be better for the system

Dec 3, 2021
Make sure all cables are fully plugged in and when you say you have 2 satas plugged into 1 are you eating you have a adapter to plug 2satas into 1 sata port if so that is most likely the issue have a boot and storage sata plugged into one port will cause lack of talking through the system. To find the right drives try plugging each drive into separate ports and having the os on the ssd and games on the hdd would also be better for the system
so the case that i have for these have a built in sata connector but even still i plugged it in with another cable and still received the n/a sata devices

so the case that i have for these have a built in sata connector but even still i plugged it in with another cable and still received the n/a sata devices
Do you have the case sata plug set up though it wo t read anything till windows opens as well from myunderstamdi g the case satas requires a drive which require a os to use so case sata most likely won't work. I would use a second port on the mobo to plug the storage sata into fully removing the splitter from the equation.

Dec 3, 2021
Do you have the case sata plug set up though it wo t read anything till windows opens as well from myunderstamdi g the case satas requires a drive which require a os to use so case sata most likely won't work. I would use a second port on the mobo to plug the storage sata into fully removing the splitter from the equation.
yes, I tried to plug in a different sata cable that I know 100% works because I use it in another build and i tried all the sata ports and i get nothing, in the bios it says sata information n/a for all the ports i would buy a new hard drive but doesnt make any sense how is installing a new psu, gpu and ram break 2 hard drives? i just tried a different hard drive and still shows up as n/a ive been building computers since 2011 and never had an issue like this, i know everything is plugged in correctly because ive taken the entire pc apart and back together now a bunch of times, I feel completely stuck