[SOLVED] Upgraded Rig, No Video Output.

Oct 24, 2021
Hello, decided to upgrade my rig in anticipation for Age of Empires 4 and now I cant get any output from the system. I took the PSU and GPU from my old build and got new parts for everything else.
Specs: Ryzen 5 5600X, MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK, Corsair Vengeance 32gb 2x16gb 3200 ram, ASUS GTX 980, EVGA 1300W G2 PSU.
The EZ Debug LEDs tell me VGA is the problem. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps on the sticky thread, I've tried reseating the GPU. I've changed out my HDMI cables, tried different monitors, but cant even get a signal to see if I can post.
I saw another thread that said to try unplugging your HDMI and plugging it back in after boot, and that'll get rid of the VGA debug LED but still no signal. I am stumped. Any help appreciated.

Solution
Hello, decided to upgrade my rig in anticipation for Age of Empires 4 and now I cant get any output from the system. I took the PSU and GPU from my old build and got new parts for everything else.
Specs: Ryzen 5 5600X, MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK, Corsair Vengeance 32gb 2x16gb 3200 ram, ASUS GTX 980, EVGA 1300W G2 PSU.
The EZ Debug LEDs tell me VGA is the problem. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps on the sticky thread, I've tried reseating the GPU. I've changed out my HDMI cables, tried different monitors, but cant even get a signal to see if I can post.
I saw another thread that said to try unplugging your HDMI and plugging it back in after boot, and that'll get rid of the VGA debug LED but still no signal. I am stumped. Any...
I saw another thread that said to try unplugging your HDMI and plugging it back in after boot, and that'll get rid of the VGA debug LED but still no signal. I am stumped. Any help appreciated.
The mobo was probably test at the Manny site. If this is the case it has a old cpuid registered to it and this can cause these issues with the psu Unplug remove the lithium battery from the mobo and and the power button on the case for 30s x2s. Reseat the lithium battery and and the psu cable try to post.

Solution