[SOLVED] Upgraded to a m.2 today and reinstalled windows. Every time I wake up my computer from sleep there is no display output

Jun 7, 2020
Similar to what the title says whenever waking my pc from sleep there is no display. I end up having to restart my computer and then everything works fine. Some more details.

R5 3600
B450 tomahawk
Gtx 1070
16 gb ddr4 3600 ram
Wd black sn 750 500gb
Windows 10
EVGA 80+ gold 650w psu

Also whenever there is no display being outputted none of my peripherals light up until after I restart if that helps:/ Also the tomahawk has four led lights that are debug lights(one for cpu, gpu, dram, boot). Whenever I try to wake it up from sleep with the power button the cpu light flashes for a second and the boot light stays off. However when I hard reboot the cpu light comes on similarly but is followed by a 10-12 second steady illumination of the boot light before it posts and runs just fine. This post is mainly a quality of life thing as well as if I have defective parts I want to know sooner rather than later. Thanks to all!
-Collin

Solution
First thing you can do (just because it take the least amount of work) is to try change the power settings / Additional power settings in Windows.