Upgrading CPU and GPU (just by a little - really weak computer)

obeliskk1

Commendable
Feb 26, 2016
Greetings comminity,

Here is the specs of my computer:

========================================
Motherboard: ASUS P5KPL - AM SE
CPU: Intel Celeron 430 1.8 GHz
GPU (Intergrated): Intel G31 Express Chipset Family
RAM: 2GB DDR2 400 MHz
Power Supply: 450W
========================================

Ok, so here is the thing, i want to replace CPU and add some GPU, because i want to be able to play some game (ie League of Legends at least 30 fps, now its 18 or less).

Of course, i'll buy second-hand stuff since majority of products can't be found new, but i need your help about some things since i'm not expert.

Here is the list of CPU's that i am looking for:
http://www.kupujemprodajem.com/HiT-Akcija-Odlican-Intel-Core2Duo-2-4G-28833608-oglas.htm?filter_id=592
http://www.kupujemprodajem.com/Core-2-Duo-E8400-soc-775-31911703-oglas.htm?filter_id=592

Is it possible for me to replace my CPU with one of those ? (is that what socket means ? , its says 775 socket)
Also does it matter if CPU is 64 or 32 bit? Since my cpu is 32 bit ?

Here is the GPU i was thinking of adding:
Gygabite GV-RX365512H - http://www.kupujemprodajem.com/Gigabyte-512MB-128bit-31900730-oglas.htm?filter_id=602

Is it ok for game like LoL ? Like does it bring something better then intergrated one?

I'm more focused on knowing stuff about CPU, so i can find more options that i can buy to replace and to be sure it's going to be working fine.
For GPU i think anything with PCI-e is going to work fine.

Solution
It looks like your motherboard will support any core2duo or core2quad CPU. You should be able to find those for very little cost. Your current CPU is 64bit even if you only have the 32 bit version of windows installed. Don't worry about it.
For the GPU, your locality is going to determine what is the best value. I have no idea what the used market is like where you are. It might be worth your while to buy a new or almost new GPU. The GPU you have linked should be better than what you have, but it is very old. You might have trouble getting new versions of windows or new games to run properly. Something in the AMD HD 7700/7800 series or Nvidia GTX 550/460 range would work pretty well if you can find them at a decent price.
It looks like your motherboard will support any core2duo or core2quad CPU. You should be able to find those for very little cost. Your current CPU is 64bit even if you only have the 32 bit version of windows installed. Don't worry about it.
For the GPU, your locality is going to determine what is the best value. I have no idea what the used market is like where you are. It might be worth your while to buy a new or almost new GPU. The GPU you have linked should be better than what you have, but it is very old. You might have trouble getting new versions of windows or new games to run properly. Something in the AMD HD 7700/7800 series or Nvidia GTX 550/460 range would work pretty well if you can find them at a decent price.

Solution

obeliskk1

Commendable
Feb 26, 2016

Thank you for your brief answer :D
I already have a better computer for newer games, but i just wanted to upgrade this one just by a little margin so i can at least play League of Legends on it (since that game really doesnt require a lot to run decently).
And all these stuff i linked doesn't cost 25euros total all together, which is super cheap.