[SOLVED] upgrading from rx 560 to gtx 970

Solution
I'd consider it shady since the seller doesn't know what a flagship product actually is.
For example, GTX 900 series: 980ti
RX 500 series: RX 590
Or maybe they actually do, but they're just trying to throw fancy words to draw you into buying the card.
I think the OP is talking about the RX 560 GPU. Not RX 570.
No. 970 ~ RX 570 with 3.5GB of ram
I am talking about the rx 560 4gb oc edition dual fan from gigabyte. However this guy on offer up is selling a asus gtx rog strix 970 4gb and he's saying it's 4gb the newer model "flag ship model" what ever that is.... And it almost equates to a 1060 6gb, beats the gtx 1050, and gtx 1060 3gb.

I know how to check whether or not he's lying on the memory my bios gives me a run down on all my hardware, hdd's/ssd's size, memory speeds size, gpu memory, speed, cores, and all that, wifi card speed antenna report so if ones damaged not receiving signal or whatever it alerts me my question is if hes tell the truth is it worth $75? Or would I be better off just sticking with my gpu
And gpuz gives tells me if it's real or not

However this guy on offer up is selling a asus gtx rog strix 970 4gb and he's saying it's 4gb the newer model "flag ship model" what ever that i

What do you mean by Flagship Model ? The GTX 970 always came with 4GB of VRAM, 3.5+0.5 GB partition. This was hardware agnostic, and it cannot be changed. Do not buy used GPUs, unless your are 100% sure about the seller's reputation. Who knows he might sell you a faulty GPU ?

Though, looking at these benchmarks, the GTX 970 is indeed much faster than the RX 560. https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-970-vs-AMD-RX-560/2577vs3926

I am talking about the rx 560 4gb oc edition dual fan from gigabyte. However this guy on offer up is selling a asus gtx rog strix 970 4gb and he's saying it's 4gb the newer model "flag ship model" what ever that is.... And it almost equates to a 1060 6gb, beats the gtx 1050, and gtx 1060 3gb.
The 970 is faster but it’s an old architecture and you’re better off waiting and saving a bit more for like a 580 8GB or a 1070. Wouldn’t recommend buying a 970 now.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.