[SOLVED] Upgrading my old computer, should I keep this PSU or buy this one?

Aug 7, 2019
I have a Corsair Ax750 gold and it's 8-9 years old now. It's running perfectly and considering the MTBF rating and my normal usage, it should be near half its life.

Due to my store limitation (It's credit from a RMA) I only have the following option:
  • Cooler Master V750 Gold (MPY-7501-AFAAGV-WO)
The new build is:
  • z390 Aorus Elite
  • i7 9700k
  • 1070ti (From my old build)
  • A couple m.2 ssds
  • A couple hdds
  • A couple led strips for the bling
  • 2x 120mm fans, 2x140mm fans
750W should be more than enough for this. But the store only has that one around the 750w range that is gold rated. Platinum rated are out of my credit range and the rest are all white/bronze rated. There are a couple more gold ones, but they don't have the updated 8+4 EPS connectors and their fan face up, which would end up chocked in the case I'm building in.

Should I keep my corsair or get this new one? I don't have any experience with cooler master PSUs or even if this model is decent enough for a computer that I'm hoping will last up to 10 years (minus video card upgrades when the time comes).

Solution
Brazil, but I'm also limited to the store and price range, due to it being RMA credit.

The PSU itself seems good on paper, dug a little deeper and found more reviews besides the Tomshardware one.
This review from this year is on a more recent version of this model: https://proclockers.com/reviews/pow...750-80-gold-fully-modular-power-supply-review It seems it has gotten better.
RMA credit makes it hard to look for higher quality than that. Overall it is a decent-good PSU so I'd go for it.
Brazil, but I'm also limited to the store and price range, due to it being RMA credit.

The PSU itself seems good on paper, dug a little deeper and found more reviews besides the Tomshardware one.
This review from this year is on a more recent version of this model: https://proclockers.com/reviews/pow...750-80-gold-fully-modular-power-supply-review It seems it has gotten better.
RMA credit makes it hard to look for higher quality than that. Overall it is a decent-good PSU so I'd go for it.

Solution