[SOLVED] UPS Suggestion for my PC

Oct 27, 2018
Hello guys please help me find a decent cheap or mid price UPS for my rig. Heres my specs.

Gigabyte b450m ds3h
Ryzen 3 2200g
Gtx 1050ti
2x hdd 72krpm 1tb
Monitor 24 inch
2x4 gskill ram
Seasonic Ss-620Gm2 M12Ii-620W 80Plus Bronze Full Modular Psu
5 fans insert directly

I found something on my online shop but not sure if this is fine for my rig. Here. APC back ups BX650LI-MS 325w 650VA

Solution
Oh im sorry bout that. Maybe up to 1hr or 2hrs. So that i can turn off my pc safely. I dont really need that long duration.

1-2 hours is SUPER expensive. On consumer grade ones you're looking at 5-10 minutes tops. The one you asked about should do about 5 minutes. Most comes with software that will detect its on battery and automatically shut down your PC after a specific amount of time that you can set up.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Oh im sorry bout that. Maybe up to 1hr or 2hrs. So that i can turn off my pc safely. I dont really need that long duration.

1-2 hours is SUPER expensive. On consumer grade ones you're looking at 5-10 minutes tops. The one you asked about should do about 5 minutes. Most comes with software that will detect its on battery and automatically shut down your PC after a specific amount of time that you can set up.

Solution

kanewolf

Titan
Wow, lot of sketchy stuff there

The APC you picked:

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/...4l.searchlist.list.50.7720401cQ76J3P&search=1

Is ok, it will give you about 5 minutes . If you want more time get this:

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/...4l.searchlist.list.18.48f21300dBrsFc&search=1

That should give you about 8 or so minutes.
Unfortunately neither of those units have a USB port to allow the UPS to signal the PC to shutdown BEFORE the battery runs out. That is a very useful feature if you can't get to your PC immediately. The PC can cleanly shutdown unattended.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Unfortunately neither of those units have a USB port to allow the UPS to signal the PC to shutdown BEFORE the battery runs out. That is a very useful feature if you can't get to your PC immediately. The PC can cleanly shutdown unattended.

Good point, I didn't see that on anything in that price range. Some of the sketchier ones may have had it, but I'd pass on the feature if it meant having buy buy a sketchy power supply.

Oct 27, 2018
Good point, I didn't see that on anything in that price range. Some of the sketchier ones may have had it, but I'd pass on the feature if it meant having buy buy a sketchy power supply.

Yes that kind of feature will be awesome. But im on low budget here so that should do the job . I dont wana use my generic avr . Thank you so much sir. Ill goo ahead buy the first one u suggested. You can close this thread . Thank u again for the help