Urgent Request- Original Leadtek 250LE Ti4200 BIOS

Intrepid4

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hi all,

I am most humbly requesting anyone who has the original .rom file for the Leadtek Winfast 250LE (64MB) Geforce4Ti4200 to please send it to me if at all possible. I would be extremely grateful. My e-mail address is below. For those of you who aren't sick of me yet, you probably haven't seen my accompanying post on the wonderful failures of the Leadtek Winfox software and it's inability to properly flash the bios.

I am willing to try anything (even navigate my desktop screen blind) if it will help me to avoid having to wait an addition several weeks for the RMA process to kick in. For those of you that have the same model card, have you been successful in updating the BIOS and if so how?? Also if you haven't, (meaning you have the original BIOS) I know that the same beforementioned Winfox software allows you to save the current BIOS to a .rom file, which is what I would give just about anything for at this moment in time. (To answer the question that you are probably posing right now, no I stupidly did not back up the BIOS first, as I placed too much faith in the poorly coded software and forwent the opportunity to make a backup .rom) (kicking myself as we speak) Please let me know if you need more information, and for those that take the time to read and even reply, I will be forever thankful. Thanks once again.

E-mail: t4jxts12@aol.com

G

have you tried flashing the new one again just to make sure?