[SOLVED] USB devices wont work correctly unless plugged directly into computer

Dec 8, 2018
I have been having many problems with USB for a while but I'll try my best to keep this post short. Basically i have two usb hubs connected to my computer. Every so often at a random time, its almost like the devices connected to the hubs will "reset" themselves. Whenever this happens whatever key I am pressing on the keyboard becomes stuck, my microphone stops working until I unplug and plug it back in, and my mouse turns green (color corresponding to dpi setting); which is what it does when it is unplugged and plugged back in. The back lights of my mouse and keyboard never turn off though so i can't be a loss of power. I have turned off power management for every single device, turned off usb select suspend, and checked event viewer to find nothing. Could this be different software conflicting with eachother?
-Logitech Gaming Software (for g920)
-Corsair iCUE (for 800mm mousepad)
-Red Dragon Griffin mouse software (for reddragon griffin mouse)
Note: I opened logitech gaming software and it shows a keyboard, mouse, and phone screen thingy in devices. I have no logitech devices connected ever unless using the g920 wheel so this is very strange.
Also note: devices plugged directly into computer function properly

Solution
then try this test use occt check all voltages on the reading page then stress test psu for about 10 minutes to see if voltage change to much on all lines.
Dec 8, 2018

I feel like this is not the case because it happens to my mouse even when plugged into the pass through on my mousepad (which is meant for a mouse)