Question USB Microphone & USB Headset don't work at the same time ?

Jun 1, 2021
I have done everything, and only one works at a time. I am using the Samson G-Track Pro & Plantronics 800LX. This setup works on my other computer, but doesn't work on this newer one I built. I can't get them working at the same time. Let me explain every step that I have done:
  1. I have ran the Sound Troubleshooter
  2. I have ran the Windows Playing Audio & Recording Audio Troubleshooters
  3. I have adjusted Autoplay settings
  4. I have disabled all enhancements
  5. I have tried using enhancements
  6. I have attempted every combination of every default communication device, default device, and default multimedia device in the Sound settings (playback & recording)
  7. I have disabled and re-enabled every combination of playback & recording devices
  8. I have changed the Levels of my playback device
  9. The sample rates are identical. I have also tried them different just because.
  10. I have updated drivers, rollbacked drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers.
  11. I have used every combination of USB slots available on my PC in addition to peripheral USB expansion slots.
  12. I have used Realtek Audio Console to change "tie up same type of input jacks" to "separate all input jacks"
  13. I have changed Windows Privacy settings for Microphone
  14. I have rollbacked Windows updates.
  15. I have installed new Windows updates.
  16. I have completely fresh installed Windows.
  17. I have repeated and checked at each stage all the steps above after fresh windows install.
Still doesn't work. Short of "buy new equipment" does anyone have anything else I can try?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you please pass on the specs to both systems like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

^ so that would be two sets of specs.

If you're working with USB driven audio equipment, you have no need/business with Realtek audio drivers. What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard?

TRENDING THREADS