Question usb mouse wont move

Feb 28, 2020
Any usb mouse i try to use pointer wont move, but all buttons work. Its been two weeks now and yet to find a solution. I can use wireless mouse but it starts laging at random moments. I did clean install of windows, tried different ports, reinstalled, updated all drivers, troubleshooting, cmd scans show no faults etc. Before problems with mouse begun, I used driver easy for updating drivers its really comfortable (not too advertise) and if i remember correctly it updated realtek audio, nvidia audio and usb root something. Next day I had windows updates. Since then any usb mouse I plug in pointer wont move, but clicks work, mwheel works, dpi, lights, optics work. Also, only thing that felt like fixing was uninstalling realtek hd audio. (i could use usb mouse for about an hour or so and then problem appeared again. tried removing realtek, disabling it and changing with microsoft or windows audio gave no results. pointer wont move.) its frustrating im not able to play any games, even keyboard feels unresponsive, laggy and delayed sometimes. here are specs to see full here https://mega.nz/#!KIsEgYxY!ZhMaHHbJ-ZSjGZPTCEEEY68IAi5XZj8AkqDeikWV87k
Machine ASUS - All Series
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
Memory 4 GB
Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3220 @ 3.00GHz
Motherboard ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - H81M-K
Video Cards NVIDIA GeForce GT 630
Monitors --
Hard Disk TOSHIBA DT01ACA050 (500,0 GB)
Network Card Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller

You may want to see if System restore is enabled, so you can use a restore point prior to the Driver Easy updates. BTW, it is very likely Driver Easy loaded the wrong drivers. In the future if you want updated drivers use Device Manager or go to the device manufacturer. In this case, you can try using Device Manager to roll back to the previous drivers. I would start with the chipset driver. Double click on "Universal Serial Bus Controllers" Then double click on the Controller/Host device, choose the Driver tab and see if the Roll Back Driver button is greyed out; if not click on the button to roll back the driver. If it is greyed out, click on the "Update Driver" button. If this doesn't fix the problem, roll back all the drivers Driver Easy updated. If this fails try a reset.

Feb 28, 2020
Im done with this <Mod Edit>. Nothing solves it. Its impossible to use any mouse on pc, all ports work perfectly. any usb mouse i plug in gets detected, pointer appears but wont move, wireless mouses lag a lot. I cant do restore as i had no point saved. Got clean reinstall of windows again just now. problem persists. no idea wtf. should have stayed myself and never updated anything.

Last edited by a moderator: