USB ports ( Motherboard built in) failing when audio interface is connected.

Oct 20, 2018
Hey! I was installing a game a yesterday, and my pc crashed with my audio interface plugged into the motherboards usb port. I couldn't shut down the pc, so I had to turn the switch off on my PSU. However, after restarting the pc, I've noticed that my usb ports stopped working, so I started unplugging device by device, and this problem occured : Whenever my audio interface is plugged in, neither of the devices plugged in my motherboards usb ports are not working ( Keyboard, Mouse, and the audio interface ) . However, when I plug the interface out, the other devices start working correctly. The audio interface works perfectly fine on the front usb panel, and on the other pc, and on my laptop as well. I have tried different PSU, reinstalling the drivers, flashing BIOS , and resetting the CMOS ( by replacing the battery ( also cleared the CMOS by replacing the jumper ) ) . I have noticed that when I plug in the interface, the power LED turns red for a half a second, so it seems like it gets some kind of power, but then cuts it off. Any possible solution to this problem, or should I start looking for a new motherboard?

Oct 20, 2018
Motherboard : AsRock 960GC-GS FX
CPU : AMD FX8320
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
RAM : 8 GB Kingston
Storage : SAMSUNG HD503HI SSD
PSU : Akyga 500W
Audio Interface : PreSonus AudioBox96