I had to do a System Restore this morning and now my computer does not
recognize any of my USB devices (Printer, scanner, card-reader, etc) I went
to Device Manager and it says all ports are working properly. I tried
unplugging and and replugging in the cables which usually triggers the system
to re-configure the device, but got no response whatsoever. Help!!

Roadrunner

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2004

Hi ... Try going back to Devise Manager and uninstall the hardwares for each
one that isn't working , afterward restart the computer , Windows should
reinstall those back again after a restart , See if that works

In the Devise Manager area select a hardware , right click on it and select
uninstall