[SOLVED] USB slow on boot up and when windows is loading

PC-GAMER_1

Commendable
Feb 3, 2017
Morning All,

I have reformatted my Computer many times before with Windows 10 but with a recent format - I am getting the following issue

On boot up at my motherboard Logo - it will take about 15-20 seconds before the keyboard and mouse kick in for it to move onto the next stage of windows, Once windows has loaded (with start bar) the mouse and Keyboard are off for another 10 seconds then they kick in with and extra error "USB device not recognised" with device manager showing one item with yellow exclamation. (No hardware changes)

With the above I have formatted again and again using different image files and USB'S and still very slow at MB bootup and Windows, Tried the following (Using GPT and MBR - Current format is GPT)

■ Removed all USB and booted - same issue
■ added one USB at a time - Same issue
■ checked event viewer log - Has a couple of issues regarding kernel pnp and USB.inf
■ Checked bios - even set bios back to default - played about CSM and legacy - still same issue.
■ Motherboard sites drivers and another format using windows updates drivers - same issue

Specs -
Gigabyte gamer 5 Z370
1080ti
M.2 Ssd
Standard SSD
Windows 10 1809

Not sure what else to try and fix this - never had this before - it used to boot to windows with the same hardware in about 8-12 secs with no errors

It is driving me crazy!

Thanks in advance all for the help

regards

Gamer

PC-GAMER_1

Commendable
Feb 3, 2017
The keyboard and mouse are wired and have tried multiple usb ports - on the back and front of the case.

where I am getting a USB.INF issue i am assuming this error is the culprit but can't find a fix anywhere? I maybe wrong