USB Sound Card is disappointing

Hello all,
My brother recently bought a Behringer U-Control UCA202 USB sound card. It's very disappointing. He paid $45 for it and it performs worse than the integrated audio in my old Asus boards and is about equal to the integrated audio from my first gen i3 Dell machine.

Basically, there is noise and audio quality isn't really that great. I have to turn down the volume in Windows to 80% so that the card doesn't output a popping/clipping sound when bass comes. It does this on even my highest quality audio equipment, and doesn't matter whether I run my headphones through my speakers or connect them directly to the device.

It's driverless, so please don't tell me that drivers are the issue.

Does anyone else have one of these? If so, are you getting the same issues?

-Darren

Solution
have yopu tried a different usb port or different PC. if it's the same, it's just crappy Behringer quality. lol. Mentioning Behringer in the pro-audio recording circuit is like showing up to the race track in a minivan with race drivers. lol.
have yopu tried a different usb port or different PC. if it's the same, it's just crappy Behringer quality. lol. Mentioning Behringer in the pro-audio recording circuit is like showing up to the race track in a minivan with race drivers. lol.

Solution

I've tried this, no effect. So it's just a low quality card then... Welp, back to my PowerColor Devil HDX that I got for $20 because somebody on eBay couldn't figure it out and thought they broke it, so they put it up for really cheap.

I've actually won races in my 2006 Cobalt LS with the 2.2L in it. It's still entirely stock. :D