[SOLVED] USB to Ethernet Apaptor in laptop causing Blue screen Error - WIndows 10

Daniel Knight

Honorable
Jan 5, 2014
Okay! don't know if this is the correct section to ask this question! So Direct me if not but here we go!

I have a laptop that has no ethernet port, so I bought a USB to Ethernet Adaptor! It works great except for one thing. I get random Blue screen "windows have encounted an error" message. The file it says that failed is fusbhub.sys

Doing a little bit of research I found https://www.pconlife.com/viewfileinfo/fusbhub-sys/ which details its a system file the USB to Ethernet adaptor uses linking it directly to the product name.

My question is how can I fix the fusbhub.sys error? I found info on fixing a Uusbhub.sys error, but not a fusbhub.sys error

Solution
You might try running the built-in Windows 10 troubleshooters. The troubleshooters may find and fix something.

Next go online to the USB-Ethernet adapter's manufacturer's website.

Find, download, reinstall, and reconfigure the applicable adapter drivers for your laptop.

Ralston18

Titan
You might try running the built-in Windows 10 troubleshooters. The troubleshooters may find and fix something.

Next go online to the USB-Ethernet adapter's manufacturer's website.

Find, download, reinstall, and reconfigure the applicable adapter drivers for your laptop.

Solution