Question USBs still powered after shutdown

Dec 27, 2019
As the title suggests, when I shut down my pc for the night my audio interface still has its power led on (which never happened on my old machine). I've looked into the issue, trying to disable fast startup in windows, but that didn't do anything. Additionally I saw in some threads that people needed to enable ErP in their bios, but one person reported not being able to boot afterwards and I don't want to make and drastic changes without making sure that this is the only way. More importantly I'm not sure if my machine is ErP compliant, since from what I've read both the PSU and motherboard need to be. My motherboard is the Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING, and my PSU is the Corsair CX650. I checked the motherboard manual and there is no USB power options, but there are ErP settings but I don't want to set things without being sure.

As the title suggests, when I shut down my pc for the night my audio interface still has its power led on (which never happened on my old machine). I've looked into the issue, trying to disable fast startup in windows, but that didn't do anything. Additionally I saw in some threads that people needed to enable ErP in their bios, but one person reported not being able to boot afterwards and I don't want to make and drastic changes without making sure that this is the only way. More importantly I'm not sure if my machine is ErP compliant, since from what I've read both the PSU and motherboard need to be. My motherboard is the Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING, and my PSU is the Corsair CX650. I checked the motherboard manual and there is no USB power options, but there are ErP settings but I don't want to set things without being sure.
Yes ERP will shut them down with system