Question ? use shield with external touch screen for select app control

DREDKNOT_2077

Honorable
Nov 5, 2017
is ther a way to use the shield with external touch screen like a 10in or larger tablet

to control a music app (which i know one can cast from a mobile device thats not what im tring to do) id like to do a split screen out from the shield like a pc but via the shields wifi to a tablet thats always on an wifi'ed directly to it an not though the router

that acts as a 2nd display that a music app like aimp can be sitting on that display like an extended desktop an run on an be controlled from rather then using the remote on the main screen an also not have to cast it from a tab or phone every time i want to use with easy

id just like to have the tablet next to me on a stand that i can just reach out an touch a track to start playing without having to cast first

2hjinh0vlp871.jpg

Ralston18

Titan
If I follow the requirements correctly you will need to set up the tablet to remote into a second desktop on the host system.

The second desktop being composed of a maximized Shield screen.

Something such as:

https://windowsreport.com/use-dual-monitors-remote-desktop/

Search/google using "How to remote into a second desktop screen" and revise the search words as necessary to filter results as necessary for your requirements and computing/network environment.