Users folders merged. Can't find files in AppData. Windows 10

Dec 20, 2018
I had Windows installed on my hdd, I removed the hard drive and installed Windows on an ssd and the I connected the hdd back. When I tried acessing the Users folder on my hdd it somehow merged with the new Users folder on my ssd. The AppData folder from the hdd is gone and I can't find the files that were there.
I tried looking in the AppData folder on the ssd and EaseUS Data recovery but it didn't work

Wester Digital blue 1TB hdd
Kingston 240GB ssd
Windows 10

Solution
If you did nothing but plug in the second drive, it should not have moved or deleted anything. Do you have the show hidden and system files option enabled? Also moving AppData to a new setup is not a good idea, just copy your documents over, internet shortcuts and if you know if any programs need configuration files from there move those manually program by program.

If you did nothing but plug in the second drive, it should not have moved or deleted anything. Do you have the show hidden and system files option enabled? Also moving AppData to a new setup is not a good idea, just copy your documents over, internet shortcuts and if you know if any programs need configuration files from there move those manually program by program.

Solution