Using 2 GFX cards query.

Vikas Bhatt

Reputable
Aug 28, 2014
I currently have i5- 2500k @ 330GHz - 360 GHz with H61M-D2H MoBo. It has 16 GB 4x4mb Ram slots and I use 8 GB 2x4 MB presently. I recently installed Asus GTX 750 Ti GFX card [NVidia] with 500 MW PSU. My old card Nvidia GT 610 [PC Express 2.0] has no takers. I am thinking can I use both cards together in a MoBo that supports such a thing and if so which MoBo would help me and how much PSU I would need? Will both cards combine to give me more FPS and faster gaming experience?

Solution
You can probably use just about any motherboard that has two PCI-Ex16 slots and use both cards for independent applications. You will not be able to use both cards to increase performance in games. In my opinion, your best option would be to simply keep the GT610 on the shelf for an emergency.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
You can probably use just about any motherboard that has two PCI-Ex16 slots and use both cards for independent applications. You will not be able to use both cards to increase performance in games. In my opinion, your best option would be to simply keep the GT610 on the shelf for an emergency.

-Wolf sends

Solution