Using a controller mod for Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines?

DanyBoy90

Prominent
May 21, 2017
Hey guys.

I really wanna play this game but I’m so used to play with controllers that using kb+m doesn’t seem normal to me. Anyone knows how to enable a controller on this game? I have the latest unoffcial patch and can play the game without problem, but can't use a controller.

I tried using antimicro and joytokey. Both let me use the controller on the pc even on windows main screen but as soon as I launch the game the application stop to recognize the controller. Anyone knows what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance

toshibitsu

Distinguished
You'll want to check out this thread: https://steamcommunity.com/app/2600/discussions/0/810923580594436216/

Apparently, if you're playing through Steam and you have a Steam controller, it's supposed to be work by default. Otherwise the reply about "Xpadder" looks to be good.

DanyBoy90

Prominent
May 21, 2017

Yup, I read that before posting here. I bought Controller companion on steam and it works the same as the other programs. They work everywhere except in the game. I don't know why but as soon as I start the game, the application stops recognizing the controller. It's not that I can't use the controller on the PC but more that I can't use the controller on the game.