Question Using HDMI on SHARP LCD [TV 40inch] feels blured/pixelated [Windows 10]

Jan 20, 2023
So i have a problem on my Sharp Tv the picture looks blured or idk pixelated but when i switch to vga 1080p everything is great again on vga it looks 3 times better
i tried multiple hdmi cables all same picture i contacted nvidia/windows support they wasnt from much help i have old gpu gtx 580 conected to it idk why it looks blured/pixelated
i even tried running on other gpus its same thing [even switched to other hdmi ports on tv] also on nvidia control panel i see 1080p and 1080i [1080i, 1400x800*] or [1080p, 1400x800*]
also sometimes on the tv screen the cursor starts to look choppy when moving cursor but when i switch to vga everything is perfecly normal Pls help ty

nvidia control panel resolution settings : Imgur: The magic of the Internet

kanewolf

Titan
So i have a problem on my Sharp Tv the picture looks blured or idk pixelated but when i switch to vga 1080p everything is great again on vga it looks 3 times better
i tried multiple hdmi cables all same picture i contacted nvidia/windows support they wasnt from much help i have old gpu gtx 580 conected to it idk why it looks blured/pixelated
i even tried running on other gpus its same thing [even switched to other hdmi ports on tv] also on nvidia control panel i see 1080p and 1080i [1080i, 1400x800*] or [1080p, 1400x800*]
also sometimes on the tv screen the cursor starts to look choppy when moving cursor but when i switch to vga everything is perfecly normal Pls help ty

nvidia control panel resolution settings : Imgur: The magic of the Internet
What is the model number of the TV? That is needed to verify the native resolution.

Reactions: Hussicifenty
Remember that TVs display images slightly different then PC monitors, and can cause some problems if not configured correctly. Most TVs have a mechanism to relabel specific inputs as "PC" (or similar), which tells the TV to expect a PC input, which resolves some of the image processing problems. I'd assume this is the case here.

Reactions: Hussicifenty
Jan 20, 2023
Remember that TVs display images slightly different then PC monitors, and can cause some problems if not configured correctly. Most TVs have a mechanism to relabel specific inputs as "PC" (or similar), which tells the TV to expect a PC input, which resolves some of the image processing problems. I'd assume this is the case here.
Idk i tried some tutorials on yt didnt help even tho my tv doesnt feel blured when i switch to 24hz but it becomes laggy other hz like 50 or 40 becomes blurred when i used vga to this tv every resolution looked blured af only 1920x1080 looked good and sharp like 10 times better than 1600x900