V120E Speaker Removal

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Hi All,

I have to replace the faceplate on one of my V120E's. I have no problems
other than removing the little speaker at the top of the faceplate. Is there
anyone out there with any experience doing this ??? Any help would be
appreciated.

RON
Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

Nivek

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

When I had a V120e, I replaced the face plate and wondered the same thing.
I finally just gently pried it out with a small jewelers screwdriver. I
don't know if that was the preferred method or not, but it worked for me.