Value of Champion Pub

You are nuts. The last one to sell on ebay brought over $3000. Only a
really poor example is worth $2100-$2400. $2500 and above for nice
ones.

Ben wrote:
> On 7 Jul 2005 18:36:39 -0700, "frost" <flipperlink@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >I have a chance to pick one up. Price and playability?
> >TIA
>
> Depends on condition. Assuming average, 2100-2500. Gameplay is fun
> but not very deep and gets old quick.

Prices are surprisingly steady, playability - PU.

John!

frost wrote:
> I have a chance to pick one up. Price and playability?
> TIA

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 7 Jul 2005 18:36:39 -0700, "frost" <flipperlink@aol.com> wrote:

>I have a chance to pick one up. Price and playability?
>TIA

Depends on condition. Assuming average, 2100-2500. Gameplay is fun
but not very deep and gets old quick.

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

>>> On 7 Jul 2005 18:36:39 -0700, "frost" <flipperlink@aol.com> wrote:
>>> I have a chance to pick one up. Price and playability?
>>> TIA

>Ben wrote:
>> Depends on condition. Assuming average, 2100-2500. Gameplay is fun
>> but not very deep and gets old quick.

On 7 Jul 2005 20:41:30 -0700, "Sam Washington"
<samuel.washington@gmail.com> wrote:
>You are nuts. The last one to sell on ebay brought over $3000. Only a
>really poor example is worth $2100-$2400. $2500 and above for nice
>ones.

Keep in mind I said "average", meaning middle of the road. I didn't
say anything about "nice" but these all look pretty nice to me:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6176459680
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6183528915
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6185724106
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6164003293

I might be nuts but you don't have a clue.

frost wrote:
> I have a chance to pick one up. Price and playability?
> TIA

Great game until you hit the start button.

Absolutely, 100% agree. Should have been aborted with malice.