valve is UGLY

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KAOS

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

On 24 Jan 2005 19:53:03 GMT, i own a yacht <me@privacy.net> dared
speak in front of ME:

>In comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action Kaos <kaos@ecn.ab.ca> wrote:
>>
>> Likewise, failing at your sarcasm doesn't mean those who didn't
>> appreciate it were dense. It just means you failed.
>
>by the way, you misspelled Chaos.

If it weren't old and tired, that would have been improvement.

--
Address no longer works.
try removing all numbers from

KAOS

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On 25 Jan 2005 02:26:29 GMT, Arcana Dragon <this@ress.is.invalid>
dared speak in front of ME:

>Kaos <kaos@ecn.ab.ca> skrev i meddelelsen
>
>> (Beauty and pain, what more could you ask for...)
>
>Yeah, go and penetrate your distal parte spinae dorsi, as far as I'm
>concerned.
>
>(What is this? A mud-slinging or a Role-playing forum? Seriously!)

Are you denying the RPG potential of a good MUD?

--

i own a yacht <me@privacy.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> In comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action Kaos <kaos@ecn.ab.ca> wrote:
>>
>> Likewise, failing at your sarcasm doesn't mean those who didn't
>> appreciate it were dense. It just means you failed.
>
> by the way, you misspelled Chaos.

Not if he's a Terry Pratchett fan.

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

"EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote
> > by the way, you misspelled Chaos.
>
> Not if he's a Terry Pratchett fan.

Terry also misspelled Chaos.
--
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

"EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in message
> i own a yacht <me@privacy.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> > In comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action Kaos <kaos@ecn.ab.ca> wrote:
> >>
> >> Likewise, failing at your sarcasm doesn't mean those who didn't
> >> appreciate it were dense. It just means you failed.
> >
> > by the way, you misspelled Chaos.
>
> Not if he's a Terry Pratchett fan.

Yachtboy doesn't post anything constructive, just ignore him.
He's a two bit flame warrior and nothing more. He's just one
of those that hang back and wait for opportunities to flame and
boost his ego. He's not here to discuss anything. He's here to
be the smartest, toughest S.O.B. in the room. I suggest killfile.

David Firewater <davidfirewater.nospam@hotmail.com> typed as if
devouring a plate of spoo:
> "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote
>>> by the way, you misspelled Chaos.
>>
>> Not if he's a Terry Pratchett fan.
>
> Terry also misspelled Chaos.

Is it possible to mis-spell a name you made up for the Fifth Horseman of the
Apocalypse? <g>

Arcana Dragon wrote:

> Kaos <kaos@ecn.ab.ca> skrev i meddelelsen
>
> > (Beauty and pain, what more could you ask for...)
>
> Yeah, go and penetrate your distal parte spinae dorsi, as far as I'm
> concerned.
>
> (What is this? A mud-slinging or a Role-playing forum? Seriously!)

A mud-slinging-Role-Playing-Forum?

In comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action Jim Vieira <whiplashr@wi.rr.com.remove.this.to.reply> wrote:
> Yachtboy doesn't post anything constructive, just ignore him.
> He's a two bit flame warrior and nothing more. He's just one
> of those that hang back and wait for opportunities to flame and
> boost his ego. He's not here to discuss anything. He's here to
> be the smartest, toughest S.O.B. in the room. I suggest killfile.

so jim, tell us again how we should all hate islam and all the people
who follow it? dickhead.

"EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote
> Is it possible to mis-spell a name you made up for the Fifth Horseman of
the
> Apocalypse? <g>

Aah, the memories. Just like the fifth Beatle. Been a while since I read it
though.
--

> Are you denying the RPG potential of a good MUD?

I never play multiplayer RPG's. By principle. Now, Counter-strike...

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

EvilBill wrote:

> i own a yacht <me@privacy.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>
>>In comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action Kaos <kaos@ecn.ab.ca> wrote:
>>
>>>Likewise, failing at your sarcasm doesn't mean those who didn't
>>>appreciate it were dense. It just means you failed.
>>
>>by the way, you misspelled Chaos.
>

> Not if he's a Terry Pratchett fan.

IRRC Kaos is a she...

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> typed as if devouring a plate of
spoo:
> EvilBill wrote:
>
>> i own a yacht <me@privacy.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:

>>> by the way, you misspelled Chaos.
>>

>> Not if he's a Terry Pratchett fan.
>
> IRRC Kaos is a she...

Oh. Sorry Kaos <g>

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

NaDa

Darth Demon wrote:
> Valve fans say: Ooooh, it cuts like a knife! But it feels so right!
>
> I am working on a MOD for HL2 which will enable you to use Bryan Adams
> and sing his songs to calm the enemies. This will not work with steam
> versions of HL2 however. The ending of my MOD will be much better and
> will feature Kevin Costner himself who has recorded over sixteen hours
> of dialogue for the MOD. Which is around 1/2 the length of
> Waterworld.

I will be babtized in joy when you're finished with the "Postman" MOD.

KAOS

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:04:55 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com>
dared speak in front of ME:

>i own a yacht <me@privacy.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>> In comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action Kaos <kaos@ecn.ab.ca> wrote:
>>>
>>> Likewise, failing at your sarcasm doesn't mean those who didn't
>>> appreciate it were dense. It just means you failed.
>>
>> by the way, you misspelled Chaos.
>
>Not if he's a Terry Pratchett fan.

Actually, the truth is that the proper spelling was already taken when
I signed up. Plus, as a chaote taking the proper spelling was a bit
*too* presumptuous even for me... it would be akin to naming myself
god.

(Oh, and I prefer 'she,' but that's another issue entirely.)
--
Address no longer works.
try removing all numbers from
gafgirl1@2allstream3.net

KAOS

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:48:35 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com>
dared speak in front of ME:

>James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> typed as if devouring a plate of
>spoo:
>> EvilBill wrote:
>>
>>> i own a yacht <me@privacy.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:

>>> Not if he's a Terry Pratchett fan.
>>
>> IRRC Kaos is a she...
>
>Oh. Sorry Kaos <g>

I'm transgendered. It happens a lot, often on purpose.

--

Kaos <kaos@ecn.ab.ca> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:48:35 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com>
> dared speak in front of ME:
>
>> James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> typed as if devouring a plate
>> of spoo:
>>>
>>> IRRC Kaos is a she...
>>
>> Oh. Sorry Kaos <g>
>
> I'm transgendered. It happens a lot, often on purpose.

Ack. :(
Mine was a honest mistake. Sorry about that.

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

> It appears I erred, when I assumed you could think.
>
> --
Yet another 25 AGHL stolen sig points. I'm rackin' em up.

vinCe

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

"Kaos" wrote

> I'm transgendered.

I've read that the operation is fairly straightforward these days.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

FFS, is this thread still going? What's wrong with you people?
[Pauses. Thinks about what he is doing.]

Arse.

KAOS

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:24:51 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com>
dared speak in front of ME:

>Kaos <kaos@ecn.ab.ca> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:48:35 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com>
>> dared speak in front of ME:
>>
>>> James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> typed as if devouring a plate
>>> of spoo:

>>> Oh. Sorry Kaos <g>
>>
>> I'm transgendered. It happens a lot, often on purpose.
>
>Ack. :(
>Mine was a honest mistake. Sorry about that.

S'ok. I kinda figured it was, since it wasn't likely you knew.

(Wouldn't normally respond so late to a post, but apologies deserve to
be heard. Especially when they're not asked for.)

--

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 07:11:49 -0700, Kaos <kaos@ecn.ab.ca> wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:48:35 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com>
>dared speak in front of ME:
>
>>James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> typed as if devouring a plate of
>>spoo:
>>>
>>> IRRC Kaos is a she...
>>
>>Oh. Sorry Kaos <g>
>
>I'm transgendered. It happens a lot, often on purpose.

I stuck a SCSI cable into a parallel port once.

--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"