Review Varjo Aero Review: What the Future Looks Like

D

Deleted member 14196

uh... no. i ain't never wearing stupid goggles and massive headwear. that is the dumbest thing ever. all of them suck.

Jim90

Distinguished
Apparently the Varjo Aero only works with Nvidia cards. This is very suspicious, considering all current mainstream low and high end HDM's operate equally well with AMD or Nvidia cards. Nvidia backhand at work!? Can anyone confirm the Nvidia restriction?

zodiacfml

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2008
started looking into VR a week ago and I can say that VR about to explode with micro oleds and Apple coming into the scene. for this device, too expensive just to be outdated in less than a year.

Oct 25, 2021
To be fair, the amount of worthwhile games compared to the price of 'the best' current VR set don't really add up in my eyes either

I only "Boomered" him/her due to the use of absolutes "all of them suck. " ----> OK Boomer.

I have been in VR for about three years. Trust me there are allot of great games in all genres, and some stellar ones (Half-Life Alyx, Boneworks, etc.).

I really encourage people to look into is if they're serious gamers, as games (in my opinion) are just better in VR. The first time I was in a FPS in VR ducked under cover (physically) and shot someone by lifting my arms up and firing from cover over the top of my cover I was sold...

I would also encourage people looking to get into it to just save up and by a Valve Index. You can get less-expensive, pretty good VR, but trust me, just save a few more coins and get the Index. You will be very happy.

computerguy72

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011
uh... no. i ain't never wearing stupid goggles and massive headwear. that is the dumbest thing ever. all of them suck.
A quote like that could only come from someone who has never even tried good VR. It was absolutely mind blowing the first time I tried it, just shocking really.