[SOLVED] vega 8 graphics 4 displays

Tom_nerd

Reputable
Jul 15, 2019
hey guys
I am buying a laptop to replace my desktop and at the moment I was hoping to swap around all of the displays. at the moment I have 3 displays running of a 660 TI, and the laptop I am buying has a 3500U so therefore Vega 8 integrated graphics will this be able to run 3 1080p displays ant the laptops 1080p display?
thanks Tom

Solution
Acer Aspire 5

USB Type-C port: USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbp)

You need Thunderbolt 2 or 3 for multiple monitor support which that lacks. Technically you could get another display to work but the latency would be extremely bad.

A port HDMI replicator could work but you wouldn't have separate displays, instead, you would have multiple copies of the same display or a stretched version across a few monitors with latency issues as well.

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
Acer Aspire 5

USB Type-C port: USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbp)

You need Thunderbolt 2 or 3 for multiple monitor support which that lacks. Technically you could get another display to work but the latency would be extremely bad.

A port HDMI replicator could work but you wouldn't have separate displays, instead, you would have multiple copies of the same display or a stretched version across a few monitors with latency issues as well.

Solution