Question Velka 7 Build Help

Jan 21, 2024
Budget: $1500 (not hard budget)

I've got a laptop that I just bought, but I'm getting a little more into gaming again and found that my laptop doesn't quite meet my needs. I could get a eGPU, but since the main cost of a new system is the GPU, I'm thinking of just doing a SFF build and selling the laptop. Since I'm always traveling (usually not in the same place more than 2 weeks), I'm looking at the Velka 7.
The most intense thing I'll use it for gaming wise would be Cities Skylines 2. All else will be lots of work (CPU and RAM heavy).

For a Velka 7 build, I'm thinking
GPU: Zotac Twin Edge GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER 12GB
Other than that, all I know is that I want an i7 or i9 CPU and at least 32GB ram. And preferably water cooled on the CPU.

Can anyone make some suggestions for the remainder of the components?
And if anyone has a link for where to buy a 4070TI Super that would fit in the Velka 7, please link it.

Lutfij

Titan
I wouldn't do watercooling inside the Velka 7, it's designed to be more of an air cooled chassis. You need your build to be portable, watercooling will only add weight to it, i.e, I come from custom watercooling...the watercooled builds inside that case would also mean you're going to drop a lot of money into that build with minimal returns.

You're advised to stylize your thread with info asked of in this thread;
Please include where you're located and what your preferred site for purchase is. As for your budget, you might need to specify where we'll run into a wall.