Verizon Opens Pre-Orders for WP8 Phones from HTC, Nokia

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0xnewz

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2012
I hope they don't sell a single Nokia 822. Those dumb bastards for not selling the 920. Look at the entire lineup of Nokia windows phones, Verizon had a custom dumbed down crap version special made, doesn't even look like its cousins.

What a god awful piece of crap. Terrible screen, less storage, no PureView, no Java, no WiFi hot spot, no blue tooth 3.1, no curved glass screen, no NFC, no wireless charging,

F U Verizon for your embarrassing POS 822, and F U Nokia for signing exclusive with ATT.

tbouncert

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
@f0xnewz

"F U Nokia for signing exclusive with ATT." I guess you do not know what exclusive means. T-Mobile, Verizon and ATT have Nokia phones. Yes the 920 is just to ATT, but there are other Nokia phones for the other carriers. If this is just a QQ about not being able to get the 920 because you're a Verizon customer....well then haha looooser :)

tbouncert

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
@f0xnewz

"F U Nokia for signing exclusive with ATT." I guess you do not know what exclusive means. T-Mobile, Verizon and ATT have Nokia phones. Yes the 920 is just to ATT, but there are other Nokia phones for the other carriers. If this is just a QQ about not being able to get the 920 because you're a Verizon customer....well then haha looooser :)

[citation][nom]f0xnewz[/nom]I hope they don't sell a single Nokia 822. Those dumb bastards for not selling the 920. Look at the entire lineup of Nokia windows phones, Verizon had a custom dumbed down crap version special made, doesn't even look like its cousins. What a god awful piece of crap. Terrible screen, less storage, no PureView, no Java, no WiFi hot spot, no blue tooth 3.1, no curved glass screen, no NFC, no wireless charging, F U Verizon for your embarrassing POS 822, and F U Nokia for signing exclusive with ATT.[/citation]
I doubt very much that if the Nokia 822 does not sell, that they would add a 922 to the list. You should hope it sells like hotcakes, so that they take notice of the WP8 phones and look to expand their list of supported phones.

If the Nokia 822 flops, it is far less likely that they add a 922.

From past experience with 'Windows Mobile' phones starting back 9 years ago (I'm not using one now), only get an HTC and the HTC Windows Phone 8X reviews for the most part seem to be good. I've tried others manufacturers and have had very poor experiences.

I realize folks may like Nokia and in the past I would agree with them (except Windows Mobile), so do your research and get user feedback before buying.

[citation][nom]jaquith[/nom]From past experience with 'Windows Mobile' phones starting back 9 years ago (I'm not using one now), only get an HTC and the HTC Windows Phone 8X reviews for the most part seem to be good. I've tried others manufacturers and have had very poor experiences.I realize folks may like Nokia and in the past I would agree with them (except Windows Mobile), so do your research and get user feedback before buying.[/citation]
How recently have you gone with an HTC WP7 phone? The reason I ask is I was talking with a guy a week ago that was on his 3rd WP7 phone, because his first two HTC's kept breaking on him, however, his Samsung was much better in quality, from his experience.

Of course every model is different, but as of the most recent WP7 devices, HTC apparently wasn't doing so well. Maybe their new WP8 device is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.