Question Vertical lines

Oct 9, 2019
Soo i have bought new pc and full hd monitor 2 weeks ago.Soo first day it was fine everything normal i have shut down my pc and the next morning i turn it on and i got vertical lines on my pc and it wont boot just keep getting that automatic repair and it says D: Windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srt something.And after one week pc works again and next morning again same thing.i can turn it on in safe mod but still have vertical lines.And i use HDMI cable cuz with vga i got no signal.
pc specs: Ryzen 3 2200g Amd rx570 4gb 8gb ram

Use Command Prompt from Windows 10 Boot Options menu.
When Boot Options menu appears, you need to do the following:

1. Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced Options.
  2. Select Command Prompt from list of options.
  3. When Command Prompt appears, enter the following lines and press Enter after each line in order to run it:
bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
bootrec.exe /fixmbr
bootrec.exe /fixboot
4. To perform these commands, you need to know drive letters for all your hard drive partitions. In Command Prompt you should enter the following (but remember to use the letters that match your hard drive partitions on your PC):
chkdsk /r c:
chkdsk /r d:

5. Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Oct 9, 2019
Use Command Prompt from Windows 10 Boot Options menu.
When Boot Options menu appears, you need to do the following:

1. Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced Options.
  2. Select Command Prompt from list of options.
  3. When Command Prompt appears, enter the following lines and press Enter after each line in order to run it:
bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
bootrec.exe /fixmbr
bootrec.exe /fixboot
4. To perform these commands, you need to know drive letters for all your hard drive partitions. In Command Prompt you should enter the following (but remember to use the letters that match your hard drive partitions on your PC):
chkdsk /r c:
chkdsk /r d:

5. Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
i still get vertical lines i guess il just take it to the servis