Question Very high temperatures of M.2 SSD

Jun 13, 2019
Hi guys, i've got huge problem. I've owned Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB and it gets really, reeeaally hot! I'm very concerned about this. But it's not the only problem. HWiNFO shows me two different temperatures of my disk. First one is signed as Drive Temperature and it tells me constant 61 degrees Celsius!!! Second one named "Drive Temperature 2" tells me 81 degrees Celsius!!!! And it's not happening only in heavy stress, it goes like that in e.g. Forza Horizon 4, Fortnite, The Witcher 3 and so on and so on. It can even achieve 75 degrees Celsius at desktop on Drive Temperature 2!!! My chassis is i think well ventilated, i've got two front wings letting air in and one on the back letting air out. Well, i haven't got m.2 radiator but i think it's still much much higher than it should be. So the first question is: which temperature reading is correct? The second question is: why my disk is so hot!? I've performed CrystalDiskMark and the speed of my disk is normal, it doesn't throttle. Thanks in advance for help!!!

Jun 13, 2019
What specific pieces of information should I provide you with this program? Sorry for asking, but it's the first time I have to deal with this software

Jun 13, 2019
CrystalDiskInfo tells me temperature of 50 degrees Celsius at idle and all attributes below are marked as good. Health Status 100%. My disk is located just under CPU Cooler (SilentiumPC Fortis 3) and just below GPU (Gainward GeForce RTX 2060 GS) so I think CPU Cooler should drain excess heat from it.

Feb 28, 2020
hey guys did you ever find a sollution for this? is it dangerous? i just noticed the exact same thing and i do have some lags in windows from time to time when i least expect it. I mean it happens during browsing, youtube... i notice it the most when typing (ofcourse, because i see my letter lagging behind my typing and hear my pc working lol)

Specs: AMD ryzen 7 2700x, radeon rx5700xt, 16gb ddr4, samsung evo 500gb m2